The toxic glamour shampoo for normal hair is the first product of the black Kanu Nature series. Vegan product.
Conditions the hair
The shea butter contained in the shampoo will provide the hair with appropriate nutrients (phytosterols, polyphenols, vitamins) and will strengthen the bulbs. Olive oil and cocoa butter will make your hair properly regenerated and nourished. We also added Hydromanil, a natural ingredient with an immediate and long-lasting moisturizing effect, as well as an aloe vera gel. As a result, our product will properly moisturize your hair, smooth it and facilitate detangling.
– shea butter – takes good care of the hair, strengthens the hair after hairdressing treatments such as dyeing or regular straightening. In addition, it smoothes and tones the hair, thanks to which it detangles better and impresses with its natural shine. It provides the hair with a lot of nutrients (phytosterols, polyphenols, vitamins) and strengthens the bulbs. In addition, it makes the hair softer and pleasant to the touch, and it is easier to shape the hairstyle and style it as expected. The strands gain shine and are much easier to comb.
– olive oil – has numerous beneficial effects for the hair: regenerating, nourishing, moisturizing, anti-dandruff, inhibiting hair loss, extending the effect of coloring.
– cocoa butter – helps to strengthen the hair, protects it against external factors, nourishes the bulbs, prevents hair loss and dandruff. It also soothes irritations of the scalp, and when used for the care of hair ends, it protects them against splitting. It restores bounce and elasticity to the hair, and when used regularly, it gives the hair a nice shine.
– Hydromanil – is made of galactomanil – moisturizing polysaccharides with high molecular weight, selected on the basis of their natural moisturizing functions.
Hydromanil, in order to obtain a universal, double moisturizing effect, works on two levels: immediate and long-lasting improvement of the hydration level of the stratum corneum, as well as regulation of the exfoliation process, leading to the improvement of the appearance of the skin.
– aloe gel – aloe contains over two hundred active substances that give it unique care properties. These include vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, minerals and fatty acids that moisturize, regenerate, nourish, strengthen and soothe the skin. Aloe is a humectant, i.e. a moisturizing substance that attracts and retains moisture in the hair. Due to the fact that it is a water-soluble substance, it is completely removed from the hair.