Processing of personal data
Personal data provided to us by the Consumer in connection with the registration and use of the Online Store located under the internet domain www.kanunature.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Store) are processed by Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, NIP 4990658610, which is the administrator of personal data (hereinafter referred to as ADO) within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Personal data provided to us by the Consumer in connection with the Personal data entrusted to the Store is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC,
- Polish Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data
- Polish Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U. 2017 poz. 1219.),
Personal data processed by PDC, in particular name, surname, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, are processed for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement the services provided electronically and implement the submitted services. by the Consumer of orders, as well as for the possible consideration of complaints submitted by the Consumer and the return of services in the event of withdrawal from the contract (return of goods) – the legal basis for processing such collected data is art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
The personal data entrusted to the Store may be made available to entities with which PDC has a personal data entrustment agreement only for the purpose and scope necessary to achieve the purpose indicated when collecting data.
In the event that the User decides to make a payment, dotpay is redirected to the website of the entity authorizing the transaction, Dotpay Sp. z o.o operating at http://www.dotpay.pl. The store does not have access to credit card details and does not store credit card data. If you choose the dotpay payment method, the data necessary to make the payment are transferred to the Payment Authorization Center. The store does not have access to, nor does it store the data necessary to log in to the bank selected for payment.
Personal data will be processed until the order is completed. This period may be extended by the time for which PDC is required to process data under the law.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may prevent us from providing services electronically and making purchases by the Consumer in the Store.
The consumer has the right to request the administrator to access his personal data, rectify it, delete or limit it, and he has the right to transfer data. The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in the event that ADO processes personal data inconsistent with the law.
Personal data provided by the Consumer can be edited on their own (in the “My Account” tab). The consumer may request PDC to delete the entire Customer account by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address currently registered in the Store www.kanunature.eu.
PDC does not intend to convince personal data to third countries and does not implement automated decision-making, including profiling.
The Store maintains a newsletter list [the newsletter is a (electronic) newspaper published periodically by the Store, which includes, inter alia, information on the offer of own products and on promotions, contests, events related to the functioning of the Store and other marketing activities of the Store]. By subscribing to the newsletter list voluntarily, the User agrees to receive marketing information. The store does not resell or share the e-mail address with third parties. The store may, however, entrust the processing of e-mail addresses to third parties, conduct its own marketing activities based on the systems of external entities. The e-mail addresses provided in this case are used only for the needs of the Store. The user’s e-mail address is subject to the same protection as other personal data. The user has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time – this process can be done by clicking the link in the e-mail. The legal basis for the processing of the data collected in this way is Art. 6 section 1 letter a) and f). The administrator has a legitimate interest in implementing direct marketing of his own products.
Kanu Nature Sp. z o.o. ensures the security of personal data thanks to appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, it takes special care to ensure that personal data are present:
- correct and processed in accordance with the law,
- obtained only for specific purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
- adequate, relevant and not redundant,
- accurate and up-to-date,
- not kept longer than necessary.
Security of data transmission
The store has an SSL certificate. The SSL certificate is a tool ensuring the protection of the website, as well as a guarantee of confidentiality of data sent electronically. An SSL certificate is a type of security that involves encoding data before sending it from the User’s browser and decoding after it safely reaches the Store’s server. The information sent from the server to the client is also coded and decoded after reaching the destination.
After connecting to a secure website, the Customer is informed about it in the following way:
- in Internet Explorer, a padlock is displayed on the right side of the status bar. By clicking on it, the client will see the authenticity certificate (digital signature) of the given page.
- in Firefox and Opera the padlock is shown in the navigation bar. By clicking on it, the customer can view the website’s certificate of authenticity.
For safety, the customer should remember about:
- establishing a login and a difficult, 8-character, alphanumeric password to the Customer’s account that make it impossible to easily guess them by third parties. In particular, it is recommended to use a string of characters and numbers as well as uppercase and lowercase letters in the password;
- logging out of the website www.kanunature.eu. after the end of the session (completed purchases). Simply turning off the browser window is not tantamount to logging out of the website www.kanunature.eu .. Logging out of the website www.kanunature.eu. will take place after clicking the “Log out” button, which is located in the “my account” tab;
- keeping the login and password for the Customer’s account secret, including in particular not transferring data (login, password) to any third parties;
- use of antivirus programs, including regular virus scans on disks;
- using the website and the Store www.kanunature.eu. only through trusted computers on which only proven software has been installed. Using someone else’s computers creates a risk of intercepting your login, password or other data you provide.
Store policy in relation to the IP address
The customer using the Store is anonymous until he decides otherwise. The Customer’s IP address is processed by the Store only for statistical purposes. It is not shared with third parties. At the same time, the Store reserves the right to transfer the Customer’s IP address to law enforcement authorities in the event of detecting actions aimed at destroying the data contained in the Store or in any other way that may affect the proper functioning of the Store.
Due to the continuous development and progress of technology, the rules set out in this document may change. The Store informs about the change of these rules in advance, no later than 7 days before their introduction, by posting the new content of this document on the website.