Firming and nourishing body mask with the scent of mango.
Prevents drying out
The product contains the following active ingredients:
– grape seed oil – thanks to the high content of vitamin E, it has anti-free radicals, inhibits skin aging processes, has soothing and soothing properties, accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis and brightens the skin, as a delicate emollient smoothes, slightly oils and moisturizes the skin, improves skin tension and firmness.
– cocoa butter – is a very good source of antioxidants, these compounds are as much as 3 times more than the popular green tea, it inhibits the aging process of the skin, stimulates the production of collagen, provides and replenishes the deficiencies of nutrients in the skin ( including potassium, magnesium, iron) or calcium). It is also a source of oleic acid, which has a moisturizing and regenerating effect.
– shea butter – perfectly regenerates and nourishes the skin and is a rich source of vitamins A and E, helping to delay the aging process of the skin and ensuring its protection against free radicals.
– allantoin – has a strong moisturizing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, soothing and astringent effect. It soothes redness, reduces burning and itching of the skin. It stimulates cell division and cell growth.
– walnut extract – regulates the secretion of sebum, has a cleansing and anti-aging effect, protects the natural color of the skin, supports the reconstruction of the epidermis.
– aloe vera extract – liquid obtained from the leaves of A. barbadensis. Its main active ingredients are polysaccharides capable of retaining a large amount of water, has a healing and anti-inflammatory effect, polysaccharides and glycoproteins contained in aloe vera juice, can interact with the immune components of the cell surface.
– horse chestnut extract – due to the content of escin, horse chestnut seeds have anti-inflammatory properties and strengthen the veins, which translates into reduced vascular permeability and anti-swelling effect.
– ivy extract – the circulation stimulating effect of ivy saponins is additionally enhanced by the content of flavonoids. One of the main features attributed to these compounds is their ability to reduce the permeability and increase the resistance of blood vessels, saponins are very often components of products that reduce and protect against swelling.
– argan oil – topical application of argan oil results in replenishing the deficit of essential fatty acids, which may lead to a reduction in the skin’s water barrier capacity. Argan oil has remarkable regenerating properties, effectively regulates the level of hydration and rebuilds the skin. Due to the antioxidant properties of tocopherol, which stabilizes the core fatty acids of cell membranes, the oil inhibits free radicals, counteracting their activity and thus protecting the epidermis cells and its lipid coat against oxidation.