I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The entrepreneur running the online store located under the kanunature.eu internet domain, hereinafter referred to as the store, is Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, NIP 4990658610, REGON 365030389, KRS 0000630060.
- Contact with the online store is possible via e-mail: sklep @ kanunature.eu or by calling: +48 94 346 58 68.
- The Regulations define the rights and obligations of customers as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and running the Online Store.
- The Regulations are available in the English language version at www.kanunature.eu.
- Customers are obliged to observe proprietary copyrights and rights resulting from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial models.
The terms used in the Regulations mean, respectively:
- Store – an online store operating at www.kanunature.eu, selling products at a distance.
- Owner – Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, NIP 4990658610, REGON 365030389, KRS 0000630060.
- Customer – each entity purchasing in the Store in accordance with the content of the Regulations, including the Consumer and the Entrepreneur.
- User – any entity using the Internet that enters the store’s website.
- Customer Account – a field containing data on transactions carried out and an instrument used to execute orders placed by the customer.
- Newsletter – a form of an electronic newsletter (information), sent via the Internet, to declared Users who have voluntarily expressed such a desire by providing their first and last name and their e-mail address, containing promotional information regarding the operation of the Store and products available in it.
- Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal person or entity without legal personality, performing a legal act on its own behalf as part of business or professional activity.
- Working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- Regulations – this document specifying the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and purchasing products therein.
III. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE
- In order to use the Store, the Customer should have:
– device transmitting ICT data;
– access to the Internet;
– e-mail address.
- The store informs that disabling cookies by the customer may affect the functionalities available in the store.
IV. REGISTRATION AND LOGIN
In order to set up a “Customer Account”, the Customer registers by providing an e-mail address and password using the form.
The password provided when logging into the Store may consist of letters, numbers and / or special characters. The password is individual for each user. The password can be changed on the website by entering an e-mail address and a new password. Setting up a “Customer Account” is free of charge.
Registration is not a prerequisite for placing an order in the online store. The conditions for placing orders in this mode are included in point V paragraph 9 of the Regulations.
The customer undertakes to provide true data.
By accepting the Regulations, the Customer makes a statement as follows:
– I have voluntarily started using the Store’s services;
– the data contained in the form are true.
The customer may not provide the password to access the account in the Store to third parties.
A registered customer has the option to:
– access to the status and history of orders;
– receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons;
– information about the possibility of participating in promotions and competitions;
– Product orders,
– changes to your data;
– changing your password;
– checking your order;
– delete your account.
After registration, the Customer will receive a link to the website to the e-mail address provided, activating the account.
Activation allows you to log into the system.
The customer may not copy, modify or distribute the content, photos, logos without the prior consent of the authorized person.
V. COMPLETION OF ORDERS
- The Online Store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enabling the Customer to place an order at any time, except for maintenance breaks.
- The store confirms the receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail sent to the customer. The message contains the proposed content of the sales contract, in particular: the number and date of the order, details of the purchased goods, price and method of payment, details of the parties to the contract, place, method and cost of delivery.
- If the proposed content of the sales contract is not consistent with the order placed by the Customer, the Customer should notify the Store without undue delay by sending an e-mail with an indication of the discrepancies noticed. The store will send the customer the corrected content of the proposed contract without undue delay.
- A warranty card of the manufacturer, importer or distributor is attached to the sold goods – if the manufacturer, importer or distributor provide a warranty on the basis of a written warranty card.
- In the case of natural persons, only adults with full legal capacity may be clients.
- The customer places an order as follows:
– selection of goods made by adding them to the basket;
– providing data for the registration or login form and the delivery form;
– choice of delivery and payment methods;
– confirmation of the order by the “Order and pay” button;
– sending the order confirmation to the Customer’s e-mail address; The Customer receives the order confirmation by e-mail no later than within 2 (two) business days of placing the order
- Registered customers can track the status of the order.
- The customer undertakes to provide true data.
VI. PAYMENT METHOD
- The customer has the option to pay for the goods as an order placed
– bank transfer;
– cash on delivery (“cash on delivery”);
– payments via the DOTPAY platform;
- The User is obliged to provide correct data for the VAT invoice.
- The price on the Store’s website next to the product includes VAT and is in PLN (it is not final, because, for example, the customer may get a discount coupon charged at the order summary, shipping costs, collection costs may be included).
- Additional costs are charged (or not depending on the value of the order) after the customer edits the details of the basket (by pressing the “view basket” button).
- Information on the total value of the order (including shipping and payment costs) is made available before selecting the “Order and pay” option and is confirmed in an e-mail sent immediately to the address provided by the Customer.
- The goods ordered by the Customer are delivered by the Store using the services of the GLS courier company or to the selected Inpost parcel locker. The ordered goods are shipped on the next business day after the payment is credited.
- The maximum delivery date is 30 days. If the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence is exceeded, the Consumer has the right to appoint additional time for the seller. If the goods are still not delivered, the customer may withdraw from the contract.
- The current table containing information on delivery costs is available in the “Terms of delivery” tab on the main page of the Store. In the case of ordering more goods, shipping costs are agreed individually with the customer.
- Deliveries take place on working days, from Monday to Friday.
- The store is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage to the ordered goods until the consumer receives it, unless the consumer has chosen a different form of delivery than the delivery proposed by the store.
- Courier shipments are insured.
- Upon receipt of the parcel, in order to efficiently handle the complaint regarding damage to the goods during transport, the customer should check the goods and, in the event of any damage, write a report in the presence of the supplier. Writing a protocol is required only by shipping companies and is often a condition for a positive consideration of the complaint.
- The goods are delivered in Poland.
IX. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
This section applies to Customers who are Consumers.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate written statement within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the following address: Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, VAT ID PL4990658610 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address: Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, VAT ID PL990658610.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a different way than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- If, when placing the order, the Consumer chose a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Store, the Store Owner is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer.
- The direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the exercise of the right are borne by the Consumer, unless the Owner agreed to bear them or did not inform the Consumer about his right to withdraw from the contract. The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Store offered to pick up the goods himself.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- The owner issues a written certificate of reimbursement of the benefit. The Store Owner shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any additional costs for him.
- A model declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be found on the Store’s website.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the following cases:
– services with properties specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person (e.g. individual order)
– services, the subject of which is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
– services, the subject of which is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
– services, the subject of which are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
– services that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
X. CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO WARRANTY
- Products offered in the Store are covered by the seller’s 24-month liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract. There is a presumption that if the Consumer submitted a warranty claim to the Seller within 12 months of the product’s delivery, the defect of the product already existed at the time of its release.
- Complaints based on the seller’s liability for non-compliance with the contract must be made in writing and submitted to:
– by letter to the following address: Kanu Nature Sp. z oo, 76-024 Świeszyno 39, VAT ID PL4990658610;
– electronically to the following address: email@example.com;
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, the date of its occurrence, the Consumer’s request, order number and contact details should be specified, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
- The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Consumer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract.
- The store considers complaints immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receiving the complete documentation sent by the customer.
- In the absence of information on the method of considering the complaint, within the time limit specified in point 5, the complaint is considered to be considered in favor of the Customer.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the Customer may request the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, free repair or replacement of the product with a new one, price reduction or it is possible to withdraw from the contract. The store will reimburse the customer for the price of the product. The customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address or correspondence address provided by the Customer.
- The store issues a written confirmation of the return of the benefit.
- An exemplary complaint form is available on the Store’s website.
- The right to claims under the warranty does not apply to customers purchasing as an Entrepreneur.
XI. RULES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS
- The regulations are available at: http://kanunature.eu/.
- The customer has the option to read, download the content of the regulations to his device and print it.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, any disputes arising under the Regulations or sales contracts may be resolved through mediation (more information is available here: http://www.prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl/pomoc/) or by the Common Court indicated according to general property.
- If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, any disputes arising from the Regulations or sales contracts will be resolved amicably by the Parties through negotiation or mediation, and in the event of no agreement – by the Common Court competent for the Owner’s seat.
- The consumer has the option of out-of-court complaint and redress. The consumer may take advantage of the option of amicable settlement of disputes by electronic means, e.g. via the EU ODR internet platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.